Do you need information about drugs or alcohol?
- Talk to Frank… information about drugs, their effects and how to get help for yourself or a relative or friend. 24 hour Helpline: 0300 123 6600. Text 82111. Website: www.talktofrank.com/
- Drinkaware… working to reduce alcohol misuse and harm in the UK. Their website has lots of information to help people make better choices about drinking. Phone: 020 7766 9900. Website: www.drinkaware.co.uk/
Are you (or a friend) needing help with a drug or alcohol problem?
- Alcoholics Anonymous… Local Phone: 01473 212224. Local Website: www.aainsuffolk.co.uk/ National Helpline: 0800 9177 650. National Website: www.alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk/
- Narcotics Anonymous… Helpline: 0300 999 1212 (10.00am – midnight) Website: http://ukna.org/
- Turning Point… offering specialist and integrated services which focus on improving lives and communities across substance misuse, mental health, learning disability, primary care, the criminal justice system and employment. Phone: 0300 123 0872. Website: www.turning-point.co.uk
- Suffolk Recovery Network, Bury St Edmunds… Phone: 01284 766554. Website: http://www.turning-point.co.uk/suffolk-recovery-network-bury-st-edmunds.aspx