Skip to content
Are you concerned about someone who is homeless?
- StreetLink…. Connecting rough sleepers to local services. If you are rough sleeping or you are aware of someone who is rough sleeping, please give information through the StreetLink website or App. Website: http://www.streetlink.org.uk/ or download the StreetLink App.
Are you homeless?
- Forest Heath and St Edmundsbury Council… will try and help you if you are homeless or threatened with homelessness. Phone St Edmundsbury Council: 01284 757178 or Forest Heath Council: 01638 719345 (both Mon-Fri, 8.45am-5.00pm). Out of Hours Phone: 01284 763252. Website: https://www.westsuffolk.gov.uk/housing/find_a_home/homelessness.cfm
- Shelter… helps people who are struggling with bad housing or homelessness through advice, support and legal services. Website: https://england.shelter.org.uk/
Are you homeless and in need of hot food, a cuppa and a chat?
- Bury Drop In… Drop In Café, Trinity Methodist Church, Brentgovel Street, Bury St Edmunds. Free meals, drinks, advice and love for homeless and vulnerable people in Bury St Edmunds. All welcome. Every Tuesday and Friday, 11am – 2pm. Website: http://www.burydropin.org/
- Sunday Suppers… provides an evening meal for homeless people in Bury St Edmunds town centre on Sundays, Mondays and Thursdays. Facebook Page: https://en-gb.facebook.com/SundaySuppersUK/